Re: [MOL] LeeAnne & Chris/LeeAnne [01912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LeeAnne & Chris/LeeAnne

Carla,

Dinner was great last night.  We had a nice time and the food was yummy.
(Mexican - I love it!)  I thank you for your concern and hope all is well with
you, I haven't checked much mail today..... gonna get to it.

Love,
Lee Anne