[MOL] Re: Test Results...Les......Nanc & Don [01760] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Test Results...Les......Nanc & Don

Hi Les, & all MOL's,
I thought I passed the stress test but I didn't pass that one either, now
besides the three leaky valves inside my heart I have at least one blocked
artery, so now it's on to more test's to see what has to be done, the eye
surgery is off untill at least Nov. 30th.  The Doctor said maybe they could
give me a beta blocker so I could have the eye surgery, but they want to do
more testing frist.  Don did OK today he had his esophagus dialated, the
Doctor said he had white spots like a fungus inside his esophagus that might
be some kind of a virus caused from hot-dogs, chicken breast, beef steak,
etc., so he has to stay away from those foods, he took a biopsy, we'll know
about that in about a week.  He said not to worry it would have nothing to do
with cancer.  Thank God for that.  God Bless and take care, let us know when
you hear anything.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc & Don :-)