[MOL] Mary... [01759] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary...

My dear, you are torn in many directions.  I am so sorry that you are feeling that way right now...  Maybe you could plan a one night or weekend getaway for you and Angelo.. Close to home..  Just some cuddle time to fill both your tanks..  I am sure that with all of those wonderful friends out there, someone would keep the kids....  Think about it, it could be so good for your hearts and souls.... Love you and keeping you and Angelo in prayer.. Carla