[MOL] Joke! [01674] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

An Amish lady is trotting down the road with her horse and buggy when she
is
pulled over by a cop.

Ma'am, I'm not going to ticket you, but I do have to issue you a warning.
You have a broken reflector on your buggy.

Oh, I'll let my husband, Jacob, know as soon as I get home.

That's fine.  Another thing, ma'am.  I don't like the way that one rein
loops across the horse's back and around one of his balls.  I consider
that
animal abuse.  That's cruelty to animals.  Have your husband take care of
that right away!

Later that day, the lady is home telling her husband about her encounter
with the cop.  Well, dear, what exactly did he say?

He said the reflector is broken.

I can fix that in two minutes.  What else?

I'm not sure, Jacob ... something about the emergency brake...