[MOL] Martha's Home ! [01627] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha's Home !

Hey Martha, glad to see you made it home.....that's a big plus factor right
there after reading John's message and how they drank and played on the
job.  ROFLOL!  Most of all I hope the surgery was a success.  Did you know
your darling Jeff wrote me a note?  Did he get mine?  Love ya, lillian