RE: [MOL] Good morning/another life lesson for me/Kathy [01625] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Good morning/another life lesson for me/Kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] Good morning/another life lesson for me/Kathy

Dearest Judy:  Thank you so much for the encouragement!!!  If you and your family could get through what you have, we can certainly get through this!!  I do have insurance and I'm able to work again, so that's definitely a plus.  We can still make our house payment, although we'll get a little behind in some other areas, but I know we can make it up later.  He'll find something.  You're right -- life CAN be a challenge, but like my husband says, "There's a reason for everything."  Sometimes I can't see it, but he's usually right about that!  Love, Kathy