[MOL] Hi from dee [01549] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi from dee

Hi Sandi,

Thanks for your note. I do not know where
Henderson is but I live in New Bern,NC.
Please tell your cousin that we are all praying
for her. It is so nice to hear the word
survivor, it gives all of us hope, thanks  :)

Keep in touch,
Dee