Re: [MOL] Pita [01334] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pita

Your sister lives in Ardmore, N.C.?  I will get this all straight yet. And
you live in Easton, PA?  Big steel town?  Know it pretty good..... No, I
see you don't live in Easton any more, you are in N.C. too?  Ardmore N.C.
is six hour's from me, where do you live?  I will get this straight yet and
to think I am not a blonde!!!   love you, lillian