Re: [MOL] OKAY MOLERS IT'S TIME TO PRAY FOR GREG [01287] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OKAY MOLERS IT'S TIME TO PRAY FOR GREG

> Let's get together here and create a prayer chain for OUR GREG.
> Ms. Joicy I know you are the person for this, to start it atleast.  So I hope
> you can help us out.  I wrote a prayer the other day for Chris's dad.  I'll
> try to remember it.
>
> Dear Lord.
> One of your children is in need of your touch and healing now.  He is looking
> up at you for love and guidance.  We know through our prayers and love that
> you will watch over him and love him.  Please God this child needs you to heal
> him and take care of him.   He is so young and loving.  Please Lord if you
> would just take the pain from him and heal him.  We praise you Lord everyday
> in every way.  We are not greedy to ask this Lord just wanting the best for
> this child. This child has touched our lives with hope and joy.   Our love to
> each other each day picks up our spirits and our faith in you Lord.
> Amen.

And God you gave the seed to the birds; but you didn't put it in
their nest.  You gave us strength; but we must do the fight.  You
gave us love, to share with other's.  You gave us hope and we must
draw upon this everyday.  You gave us the gift of life and it is us
who must see the beauty in it all.  You gave us each other to help
us on our journey.  You have given and given, and we have taken
and taken; but no more my God.  We have learned to give in return
the greatest gift of all. AMEN ! lillian

Dear Greg:  I hope with this message we can all pray for you and for each of