Re: [MOL] RE: 50's Club!!!!!!! [01271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: 50's Club!!!!!!!

Hi Kathy,

I am glad that you like the Golden Molers; I think
that some of the members do not want to
segregate by ages so I don't want to hurt anyone's
feelings as we are all important as a group. Maybe
we could just stick to what Lillian said they have
been called - Angel Molers!
I guess that age does not really matter in this
foram. This disease is the great leveler!!!  :(
I believe that even the youngest of us feels about
one-hundred years old some days!

Hope that you are well and feeling fine... Let me
know what you think!!!

Love,
Dee