Re: [MOL] Hi friends.. [00900] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi friends..

Carla, take a deep breath, several tens in fact. You sure sound excited! We
are all glad to have you back but unpack first! December 21 seems a long
way away, the ad campaign sure worked. We had quite a blitz in Canada as
well and the breast cancer has a high profile. When do you get your results
for the others?

We went to the All Souls Day service, a Requiem mass. Beautiful, solemn,
with only plain song from the choir, the priests in their most elaborate
garments, the bells and incense. They recite the names of the ones who have
passed on before us.

God Bless, Jeanne

 At 07:46 PM 11/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>The mol-forum has indeed made this one interesting day!!  I almost wet my
pants when I saw that I had 239 messages at 6:00!!!  What a relief to find
that many of them were deletable!!  Liz, you are right my dear.. life is
too darn short for petty irritations.. It will work itself out..

>I missed the revival tonight at church, as I had a friend on the phone
that was in tears., but it is in loving and caring about others, that we
truly experience God... so I may have missed the preaching, but I didn't
miss the teaching!  :-)

>I went to the doctors today and will have a few tests done.  A Mammogram,
chest ex-ray and CT of chest...  Now hear this women with breasts!!  The
hospital could not schedule me until December 21st for the Mammogram...
NOW, YOU TELL ME!!!  did the television promotion of breast cancer
awareness work, or what??!!  IT WORKED!!!

>Good thing that they think my lump is just a cyst.. I probably would have
broken down if there was concern and then they said December 21st!!  Anyone
have a spare Mammogram machine laying around!!  LOL!!  Just kidding!!  I
will avoid the deep squeeze, just as long as they avoid me!
>Maybe I will find an old waffle iron and a camera and set up a corner
booth for Mammograms!  ROTFLOL!!  Oh, I am sorry.. I am being a wee bit
bad!!  Whats worse is that I am laughing at myself..

>Well on to a bad subject, I must go unpack from my suh-thern adventure..
Not only did I pack enough to be gone for 3 months.. but... I came home and
have avoided unpacking...  Just can't do it anymore and since I missed
church tonight.. I will atleast accomplish something for today....