Re: [MOL] Message not deliverable [00894] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Message not deliverable

PJ,

I can understand how you feel about not wanting your mom to suffer, I too am
feeling that pain.  I have a sister and was so lucky here recently that she
came here from Ca. and had a reconcilliation with my mom (after 14 years,
goooood idea).  So, now I don't have an ally in distance, she is too far
away... but now she is much closer emotionally.   You should never forget you
have sisters and brothers here, and we're as close as your keyboard!

Love ya,

Lee Anne