Re: [MOL] RE: 50's Club!!!!!!! [00876] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: 50's Club!!!!!!!

Hi again PJ,

I think that it is great that you don't take
credit for someone else's ideas. Believe it
or not it was quiet little ol me. I like it as we
are all Golden on this forum, hope
you like it to :)

Love,
Dee