Re: [MOL] Attn; Mary Lou [00821] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attn; Mary Lou

Lillian Jennings wrote:

> Mary Lou, I have also had breast cancer, no node involvement; but did
> acquire slight adema to the arm.  I was told to let no one take my
> blood
> press. or draw blood from this arm.  The adema can happen at any time,
> fall could trigger it; so you really need to be careful of that arm
> and
> definitely do the exercises.  Your friend, lillian

Lillian,

Thanks for the advice. I guess the trick is to take care not to trigger
an edema attack. I've had no problems at all since my surgery in May
'98. I'm brand new to this "MOL"? I'm overwhelmed with 200 or so
messages on email. Am I doing this right? If I send this message to you,
will it go to everyone registered? I'm 50 years old, have two children,
Zoe and Katie, and am single. I  notice folks talk a lot about being
middle age. Take care and thanks again!