[MOL] From Wayne/Thanks [00803] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Wayne/Thanks

That sounds like good news to me! Aren't you glad to have that behind you.
(No pun intended. LOL).(Yeah, I'll bet! lol) Congrats.
Christine

Wayne, you must feel good. Hope my test results are as good. Jeanne (The
best of luck to you, J)

You've got to be kidding me, Mam does he have a cute bunky?(Yep! He does
Lil!)  I
mean if that is the case I don't know why they didn't keep you in the
hospital?
ROFLOL!  Wayne you tickled me....(That's what friends are for!)

Wayne:
That is wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and Mam.
Cathy

To all,
Thanks for the good wishes after the results of my colonoscopy,
Wayne