[MOL] Attn; Mary Lou [00797] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Attn; Mary Lou

Mary Lou, I have also had breast cancer, no node involvement; but did
acquire slight adema to the arm.  I was told to let no one take my blood
press. or draw blood from this arm.  The adema can happen at any time, a
fall could trigger it; so you really need to be careful of that arm and
definitely do the exercises.  Your friend, lillian