Re: [MOL] Picture Batch 1 is ready CARLA! [00789] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Picture Batch 1 is ready CARLA!

If you are sending out pictures of me, I will tell all those little secrets
I have on you....remember a deal is a deal here, don't get my stress up
pal, you know how that goes for me.  lillian
> From: james kissinger <jkissing@uvic.ca>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Picture Batch 1 is ready
> Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 1:01 PM
>
> Carla, James downloaded a pic of you and Lil, Don and Nanc, Les and Peg.
> You are the baby of the bunch. You say there are others? Please send.
Jeanne