[MOL] Nanc, kathy [00778] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc, kathy

Kathy, are you saying Norman is a peeping tom? I thought it would be one of
your cats. Remember that dogs go mostly by smell and are colour blind.
That's not really reassuring is it? Does Norman have a thing about those
tiny bald Mexican dogs, you know the ones with hair on head, hair on
_______?  Actually, I read that colour blind people (and presumably cats
and dogs) see better at dusk. Have I freaked you out? Jeanne