Re: [MOL] nanc [00766] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nanc

Hi Greg,
I'm so happy that you have your Mother there with you.  I also hope you've
done the right thing with your girlfriend, if this isn't what she wanted, I
think if I were you I would think twice about the decission you made.  Not
anyone can tell you what to do, only you and the girl knows all the feelings
on both sides.  I can respect your decission though.  One more thing, you
can't be in the sun when you are under cancer treatment, at least that's what
my husbands Doctors told us.  But non the less I would think the weather there
would be better then the cold and snow up here.  The change might do you good
as well.  You just follow your heart, I think you really have a big one.  God
Bless and tell your family there that I said hello.
Love and prayers to you and yours,  and (((HUGS))) to you,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/4/98 4:55:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,