Re: [MOL] RE: MOL cancer Forum????????? [00765] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: MOL cancer Forum?????????

I would assume that someone went on vacation and left him/herself on the
list and the mailbox is full. No doubt this will go on until the list folk
take the person off or until the person gets home and downloads the mail.
Meanwhile just sort your inbox by message and highlight the "Message not
deliverable" posts and delete them. Then put them back in the time/date
order or whatever order works for you, and read your mail.

Remember, life is to precious to waste energy on petty irritations.

Liz