[MOL] Hard of Hearing, Eh? Dee? [00764] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hard of Hearing, Eh? Dee?

I won't mention any names; but we have a Moler who is like that.  Just as
soon as you lower your voice, now mind you you are 1/2 mile away from her
and she sets up her radar and can hear everything you said.
Too bad we were saying nice things about her !  LOL !  Your friend, lillian