RE: [MOL] nanc [00726] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] nanc

Title: RE: [MOL] nanc

Greg:  You're so strong, and so good and brave.  I'm so glad your mom is with you -- and your sister.  Wouldn't Florida feel good in the winter?  I imagine Philadelphia is fairly nasty in the winter, like it is here in the Northwest -- brrrrrrrrrr!  I also think you're one of the most unselfish young people I have ever known.  I'm not sure I agree with your decision about your girlfriend, but I certainly do respect you for it.  I want you to start feeling better so badly!  Guess I've just got to pray harder, that's all!  Love and hugs to you, Dear -- Kathy in Boise.