RE: [MOL] kathy [00666] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] kathy

Dear Greg:  I'm fine, thanks.  A little tired, but I finally finished my massive, and deadly boring, probate manual.  I don't think it's going to make the bestseller list!  I've been getting some weird messages, too -- I think everyone has.  They say administrator -- message not deliverable, or something like that.  But, I'm getting them!  I don't know what they mean.  If you don't want to talk about it, dear, of course we won't go there.  I'm just glad to know you're still online.  I hope the transfusion worked.  I know you've probably had a bunch of them.  I only had a couple, but they did help -- gave me more energy.  I hope the oxygen is helping you, too.  Keep talking to us.  We get anxious when we don't hear from you!  -- Love, Kathy