Re: [MOL] Happy Birthday Matty! [00662] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Happy Birthday Matty!

Hi Mam,
Tell Matty I said Hi and Happy Birthday.
I really must have missed something, you said Matty got burned, How?  When?
and who is Matty?
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/3/98 10:05:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,