RE: [MOL] Ricardo.. no insults [00591] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Ricardo.. no insults

Title: RE: [MOL] Ricardo.. no insults

Hi, Carla, Sweetie:  You certainly do have a tender heart!  The forum has come to mean a lot to me, too -- I can't explain it, but I know you understand.  I'm NOT glad I'm not with you everyday.  That'd be just fine.  Cartofal.  That means potato in German -- I think.  Aren't you impressed?  I also know how to say "lady's room" in Spanish.  It was important.  I drank a lot of Mexican beer when I was over there!  -- Kathy