Re: [MOL] non- small cell lung cancer [00556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] non- small cell lung cancer

Dear Sandy,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad!!!! Please
know that I will add him to my
prayers tonight and let me know if there is
anything that I can do to help you and
your dad.

I do not know if you are interested in alternative
therapies but you may want to check
out these two:
  !. Essiac Tea
  2. Tian Xian (I have a number in the USA for
their distributor here)

Just do a search on the internet and you will find
alot of info on these to
therapies.

My dad, who has primary liver cancer, is taking
the Essiac Tea but only for about a week
so I can't give you any personal info.  but I will
let you know if you want me to. I do
know that after taking the tea he had his first
peaceful night's sleep after being home
only four days from his chemo treatment
(7days/24hrs.day).

Let me know if you want further info and please
keep in touch.

Prayers and Hugs to your dad and you,
Dee