Re: [MOL] Liz [00555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

I have found that people who claim they are hard
of hearing are just selective of what they
want to her. My mother-in-law and my husband claim
not to hear to well, but don't
say under your breath to either one of them cuz
they don't miss a trick!!!! Guess I
need to stop talking about them - just kidding :)
Dee