Re: [MOL] Ricardo.. no insults [00538] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ricardo.. no insults

I see that someone has already told you that I am the diplomat..  What they actually meant is that I have a tender heart and I get stressed when there is discord on the forum, as it means so much to me...

I am sorry if I jumped and I hope you realize that it is just my basic personality..  Now aren't you glad that you aren't with me everyday?!!  LOL!!

We appreciate what you are wishing to share and that is indeed what this forum is about...  Look forward to getting to know you and I hope you find lots of friendship and good discussion here... Gracias, Carla
p.s.  that is almost the extent of my languages!!  LOL!!