Re: [MOL] I went to the docs today too/Wayne [00537] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I went to the docs today too/Wayne

Wayne.. so glad your bottom is good my friend... We were all wondering how
it went... Great news that you don't have to go again for two more years...
God Bless and congratulations... Carla