Re: [MOL] RE: Don and Nanc's surgery!!!!!!Nanc [00532] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Don and Nanc's surgery!!!!!!Nanc

Hi Christine, and all the rest of you MOL's,
No other way, he's the second opinion, and that's who I'm going with, they
will be calling me this week to let me know if it will be done on the 16 or
the 30th, thy are hoping to do it on the 16th. They have to change another
appointment in order to do it on the 16th.  Don has his surgery on the 13th,
they are going to try and make it easier for him to swollow.  I will be sure
to let you know when I know.  We got home today and I finished the Yard, I
sure wished it wasn't so big.  I could have started on the garage today, oh
well, it will wait for me, but it sure is getting cold outside.  At least I
can heat the garage when I work out there.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Mom  (Nanc)

In a message dated 11/3/98 12:21:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,