Re: [MOL] Introduction [00525] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Introduction

Dear Chris,

Your father may be very depressed.  He may actually want to die in the midst of
that depression, hence his seeming illogical behavior.  Just a thought.

Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD, PhD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center