Re: [MOL] URGENT: Child with leukemia-- need advice/guidance! [00517] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] URGENT: Child with leukemia-- need advice/guidance!

Dear Chris,

I cannot help on this subject but please tell
Erika that my thoughts and prayers go out
to her and her son. What a terrible, terrible
shame that this has to happen to someone
so very young. I am so sorry!!!!!!!

Love,
Dee