Re: [MOL] RE: I did go to the Doctor today!!!!!!Nanc [00516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I did go to the Doctor today!!!!!!Nanc

Hi Nanc,

I am sorry that you must have surgery but you will
pull through just fine. Yes, let your
husband help you, that's what we all do best in
this group and I am sure our mates are
like us.

Good luck and keep us posted, my prayers are with
you,
Love,
Dee