RE: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, Kathy, and the 50's club! [00515] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, Kathy, and the 50's club!

Title: RE: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, Kathy, and the 50's club!

Ah, John:  We're still in there somewhere!  I have the sweetest, funniest little mother!  We were wandering around in Costco one day and got separated.  She walked up to one of the checkers and said, "Have you seen my little girl?  She's 48 years old and about this high!"  I think as long as we have our parents, we're still children inside -- no matter how old we are.  That's part of the reason it's so hard to lose our parents, I think.  It forces us to grow up!  However, I DO sound like my mother sometimes, and I pull the same face she used to when she was displeased.  My kids called it my "chin face."  -- Love, Kathy