Re: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, Kathy, and the 50's club! [00512] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, Kathy, and the 50's club!

All I can say ladies is that you know you qualify as a Senior Citizen
when you hear your Mother's / Father's voice coming out of your mouth and
when you look in the mirror, you see them!  Children have that power to
resurect our parents in us!  What I want to know is were in the world did
WE go!?

Oh well...gues that's just the circule of life.  God Bless.
John