RE: [MOL] Lillian [00511] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Lillian

Title: RE: [MOL] Lillian

Great story, hon.  If I had time, I'd like to compile all these wonderful animal posts into a book.  They make such good reading.  One of my friends had a parrot.  She went on vacation and left the bird with a friend whose husband wasn't real crazy about my friend.  He laid on the sofa for two weeks muttering obscenities to the bird.  When my friend got back, she was shocked.  The bird muttered obscenities and sounded exactly like Dan!  It was hysterical, but not entirely acceptable to some people.  He was a cute bird.  I'm sure she still has him -- somewhere in Arizona!  -- Love, Kathy