RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder [00473] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder

Title: RE: [MOL] RE: Downunder

Nanc:  You're right!  I'm a candle nut, too.  I like to light them in the bathroom when I've having a bath.  That way the dogs can't stare at me so much.  My mother asked me if I'd ever noticed how funny dogs look at you when you're naked.  I never had noticed, but now I do, and it makes me nervous!  She say's they're wondering where your fur is.  How does SHE know?!!! -- Love, Kathy