[MOL] Some humor for today [00454] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some humor for today

Hi,

Just thought you guys would enjoy a bit of humor today.

Jo

SUNDAY SCHOOL

A young boy came to Sunday School late. His teacher knew that he was
usually very prompt and asked him if anything was wrong. The boy replied
that he was going fishing but his dad told him that he needed to go to
church. The teacher was very impressed and asked the boy if his dad had
explained to him why it was more important to go to church than to go
fishing, to which the boy replied, "Yes, dad said he didn't have enough
bait for both of us."

POLICE CHASE

A man was driving home late one afternoon, and he was driving above the
speed limit.  He notices a police car with its red lights on in his rear
view mirror. He thinks "I can outrun this guy," so he floors it and the
race is on.  The cars are racing down the highway -- 60, 70, 80, 90
miles an hour.  Finally, as his speedometer passes 100, the guy figures
"what the heck," and gives up.  He pulls over to the curb.  The police
officer gets out of his cruiser and approaches the car.  He leans down
and says "listen mister, I've had a really lousy day, and I just want to
go home.  Give me a good excuse and I'll let you go." The man though for
a moment and said..."Three weeks ago, my wife ran off with a police
officer.  When I saw your cruiser in my rear view mirror, I thought you
were that officer and you were trying to give her back to me!"
LETTER FROM ERMA BOMBECK TO MARTHA STEWART

Dear Martha,

I'm writing this on the back of an old shopping list, pay no attention
to the coffee and jelly stains. I'm 20 minutes late getting my daughter
up for school, packing a lunch with one hand, on the phone with the dog
pound, seems old Ruff needs bailing out, again. Burnt my arm on the
curling iron when I was trying to make those cute curly fries, how DO
they do that? Still can't find the scissors to cut out some snowflakes,
tried using an old disposable razor... trashed the tablecloth. Tried
that cranberry thing, frozen cranberries mushed up after I defrosted
them in the microwave.  Oh, and don't use Fruity Pebbles as a substitute
in that Rice Krispie snowball recipe, unless you happen to like a
disgusting shade that resembles puke!

The smoke alarm is going off, talk to ya later...

Erma