Re: [MOL] Our little angel [00446] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our little angel

Well Dee:   I am still typing in traditional chinese, I think it is pecause
that is what you have your addrees in.  I need to get my map out at look up
New Bern.  For some reason I think I have been there.  I go to Brevard and
Hendersonville about 3 times a year, to visit friends.  TBL.  Your friend,
lillian