Re: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, and the 50's club! [00427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, and the 50's club!

Hi John,

What really irks me is that I lived with TURN THAT DAMNED THING DOWN (and
my mother hardly ever swore, but my record player was definitely an
exception), and never understood what was wrong - until today when I hear
the kids with their car radios or cd's or whatever trying to entertain the
world and the first thought is TURN THAT DAMNED THING DOWN!

Guess very little changes except the date and the cast! :)

Suzanne