From: NLPOST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:44:20 EST
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: Lesnpeg@aol.com, BRouthier@aol.com, JJM04@aol.com, Bobsomm@aol.com,
        Chuck Pazdzioch <funflyin@hotmail.com>, nelson33@flash.net,
        DLM37072@aol.com, Bilh@aol.com, REVDRMR@JUNO.COM,
        barb.c@worldnet.att.net
Subject: RE:  I did go to the Doctor today!!!!!!Nanc

Hi everyone,
And thanks to those that sent me to the Doctor with good wishes, I did
read a
few letters this morning.  I am so tired, we left here at 11:00am
stopped at
Sears and picked up some mower blades for our riding lawn mower.  We got
the Doctor at 1:30pm left at 3:10pm. got home at 5:00pm.  Then I put the
three
blades on our mower it's a 46" cut, then I cut some grass and picked up
some
leaves, it sure was cold, I wore boots, gloves, hooded sweatshirt with a
jacket over it and bib overhauls.  I got to cold and had to quit and
come in
and fix supper.  Ok, already yet, I have to get built up to talk about
it,
LOL.  Have to have the surgery the 16th or the 30th.  Have to go for per
surgery testing this Thurs.  It will take about 5 hours plus driving
time.
They will cut away part of the nose bone, and leave a stint in for 6
weeks.
All this for a clogged tear duct.  I wanted to ask him if he could give
me a
pretty face while he was at it, but what he was saying didn't sound like
really wanted him to do anything to me.  LOL  Poor Don, He'll sure have
a long
wait, he told me he owed me that and more, after all the waiting he put
me
through.  I was trying to figure out some way that no one would have to
wait
for me, but then I remembered that I didn't mind waiting at all, I just
felt
it was my place, and who am I to take that away from Don.  I just am not
used
to have anyone do or wait for me.  You all are making me see it's OK to
be on
the receiving end once in a while.  Anyone want to come and help me
clean my
garage?  Love all of you, and thanks for being here for me.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc