[MOL] Dee here [00371] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee here

Hi Carla,

Just got your note, I have been wading through 224
messages on my e-mail by MOL's.
Thanks for the hug, you know that it goes both
ways. You have such a gift of
words, I cannot express myself like you would, but
I appreciate you and all of the
MOL's.

Give yourself some warm thoughts and XOXOXO from
me and know that you are in
my prayers.

Love,
Dee