Re: [MOL] RE: Downunder [00341] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Downunder

Why don't you try lighting candles, they are so relaxing and romantic, and get
the sented ones, I am a candle nut.  Of course, I don't know if they would be
cheaper then a light bill, but I relax more from and get energy from candle
light.  Try it you might like it.  And I said I was going to bed.  Soon, I
promise.
Love you, Nanc

In a message dated 11/2/98 10:35:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,