[MOL] light deprivation [00320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] light deprivation

Kathy,  I and several family members all suffer from seasonal depression
(it's part of why my son moved to San Diego). I got my boss to install
"full spectrum" light bulbs at work, and I think it has helped quite a
bit. they are increasingly available, though you may have to check
around. You could probably find a source on the net. Love, Joicy