Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen [00310] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Tamoxifen

No, not off hand. We have extended medical from both my work (federal govt)
and James (U of Victoria) so we have double coverage of both med and
dental. James medical covers me for the medicare. In case, Americans are
wondering, all employed Canadians pay for coverage for our health care but
people who can't still receive the same care.  Sorry, Cathy wants on. Paper
due tomorrow. Jeanne