Re: [MOL] Could you make it in 5 Mam? [00285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Could you make it in 5 Mam?

Hi Lil!
I'll see what I can do! But, like you I am rich in every way, except money!
I can't see that changing too soon, the kids get more expensive every day!
lol. Actually, my kids all go to a state school, which is supposed to be
cheaper than private, but when you add all the expenses during the year, It
comes close to being the same. Still, I think I will work on getting their
in 5 years then. I reckon I might just make it! Take care, dear heart,
Love Mam