Re: [MOL] RE: Downunder [00282] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Downunder

Yep, we do have daylight savings, and I don't like it at all. I reckon if
we have to ave it, it should be in winter. The kids never want to go to
bed, it is light til around 8pm, and when it is hot, we hang out for the
dark! By the way, could you send me that homework site? With three kids who
only do their homework when they feel like it, and Matty to start 'big
school' next year, I could use any tips I can get. Wayne is a doll, but
since I work mostly afternoons and he mornings, he is there with the kids
of an evening, and doesn't really push the homework issue! Take care, my
friend
Love Mam