[MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, and the 50's club! [00229] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc, Suzanne, and the 50's club!

Hey there guys!...We are not "old", we simply have the distinct advantage
to be fifty and to remember the joys of being a tender teen in the 50's
and to witness the birth of Rock & Roll!...not to mention that we caused
the creation of that famous phrase "TURN THAT NOISE DOWN!!!"  Now what
other generation has a claim to fame like that?!
God Bless 50!
John