RE: [MOL] Suzanne [00224] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Title: RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Greg:  I love hearing that -- and I'm sure all the rest of the MOLers feel the same way!  I am convinced that love can help you heal -- feel the warmth inside yourself -- that's the healing yellow light I talk about.  I felt it from my family and friends, and sometimes from people I didn't even know.  It's a powerful force and you've got it coming at you from all directions!!  Love, Kathy