RE: [MOL] Suzanne [00206] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Title: RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Greg and Suzanne:  In the beginning, I told everyone, too.  I wasn't sure why, but now I understand.  It was too much to handle alone!  I was so terrified, I couldn't move or think or do much of anything.  I remember this so well.  It hasn't been all that long ago.  I want BOTH of you to keep talking to us.  You're both courageous and wonderful.  I wish I'd known you last winter -- it would have been so much easier for me.  Remember, though, dear friends.  I'm okay now.  It CAN happen!  Fight like hell!!  -- Love you, Kathy